My Blog List

Monday, October 15, 2012

Stoptober: All you need to know to quit smoking this October | The Sun |Advertisement Feature|feature09

Stoptober: All you need to know to quit smoking this October | The Sun |Advertisement Feature|feature09
 Stoptober: try out the Stoptober challenge for 28 days



I personally have been trying my utmost to quit smoking forever although number of cigarettes I smoke daily are 6 to 8 these days, not at all they are in packets as that many people do usually.. Because the day when I smoke less than 6 cigarettes, I feel better and comfortable. So, what a great achievement it would be when I succeed to smoke 0 number of cigarette a day!
Hope others too to save their precious health and money would give it a try with full determination likewise me.Best of luck.

    
      .- A.R.Shams's Reflection - Press and Online Publications http://arshamssreflection.blog/..

No comments:

Post a Comment