My Blog List

Monday, October 15, 2012

Manufacturing Happiness

Manufacturing Happiness
 

 Welcome to A.R.Shams's 'Creative Living Spirit' Reflection Series of Press & Online Speeches, Consultations & Publications Worldwide!

A non-stop manufacturing plant that produces happiness is an essential need. That brings peace and heavenly joy.

I know a man at his 80's who on being asked, "what keeps you in fresh and joyful mood that often I noted?"

He just laughed in the presence of his spouse 70's, who too smiled staring at him and he said, "Look! I have a small house. We are 10 members living together in it since long. I could be unhappy for that, yet I am happy when I think thus that there are many others who have not this much too. I find them happy. So I promised to myself to keep happier than those who have less than I did. My spouse shares my feelings about life. I love her. She loves me more than, I believe, I do her. Our descendents have picked up this great idea of keeping happy and working on. Our ancestors except a very few lived a remarkable happy joyful life keeping others around happy too."

Further, he said, "If in case I crave for anything I don't have I try my utmost to achieve that. However, if I can not get that much I desire, then I do not discourage myself. Rather, I change my thought condition saying to myself, "Nature may consider the whole of what I wised to have, may not be reasonable for me."

The Joyfulness of a man prolongeth his days. - ECCLESIASTES.XXX. 22

Happiness grows at your own firesides, and is not to be found in strangers' garden. - DOUGLAS JERROLD

How many of us can manufacture HAPPINESS to enhance our world into a 'greed, hate, hostility and war free zone', where there will be 'love and peace' and 'heavenly joy' everywhere?

What's your say?

No comments:

Post a Comment