My Blog List

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Retirement 'harmful to health', study says 4:32pm on 16 May 2013 My observational experience on 'Creative Living Spirit' leads me to believe that for a happy, healthy and lengthy living contentedly better it is to continue working till last moments of life. - A.R.Shams’s Reflection – Press & Online Publications – Creative Living Spirit – Moral Messages for Humanity…

Retirement 'harmful to health', study says 4:32pm on 16 May 2013 
 Pensioners


My observational experience on 'Creative Living Spirit' leads me to believe that for a happy, healthy and lengthy living contentedly better it is to continue working till last moments of life. - A.R.Shams’s Reflection – Press & Online Publications – Creative Living Spirit – Moral Messages for Humanity…

No comments:

Post a Comment