Only www.jang.com.pk is original The News International Pakistan – Current Issues
To the Editor,
The News Daily,
I, Mrs. Zarina, d/o Hussain Mohd, adult, 60, Muslim, married, r/o Hyderabad, Pakistan do hereby request your good self to help me have published my appeal to the Human Rights Cell of Supreme Court of Pakistan in your esteemed daily to bring to kind notice of the apex Supreme court of Pakistan as furnished bellow: -
1. That my real elder brother, Mr. Abdul Hamid s/o Hussain Mohd has been in the practice of usurping our ancestral wealth and property since long by transferring them in his name (title) in the record of Revenue Department applying illegal sources depriving us, me and my another brother Mohd Idrees (unsound).
2. That recently, as per my knowledge received through some reliable sources, my above mentioned greedy and cruel brother, Mr. Abdul Hamid, besides other illegal usurping of wealth and properties, he has got transferred in his name/title, a plot situated at Azizabad, Qasimabad, Hyderabad, left by our deceased brother Mohd Amin.
3. That I submitted an application to the concerned DDO Revenue, Qasimabad, Hyderabad for legal action against my brother, Abdul Hamid firstly to stop further transaction of the said plot and take legal action against him and the two witnesses considering to the matter as 420 for having prepared forged documents through Mukhtiarkar, Revenue office, Qasimabad, Hyderabad including a few number of staff of the said Mukhtiarkar office despite that the other two heirs, I (Mrs. Zarina) and my another brother Mohd Idrees (unsound) are alive in reality showing us both dead in the above mentioned Revenue office record.
4. Whereas, an application for lawful action against the above mentioned culprits was submitted to the DDO Revenue office, Qasimabad, Hyderabad on 28th September, 2011 but till today, 20th November, 2011, I could obtain no positive response nor any needful action on my aforesaid application except receiving some telephonic vocal messages of hearing times and dates from above mentioned DDO office.
5. That its a prayer for justified justice to the Human Rights Cell of the Honorable Chief Justice of Supreme Court of Pakistan, Mr. Iftekhar Mohammad Chowdhury and other concerned Government, non-government authorities and competent personalities of my beloved homeland/country.
Mrs. Zarina, d/o Hussain Mohd,