My Blog List

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's Time to Cast Your Vote | Viewpoints: Why I’m Voting for Romney | TIME.com

It's Time to Cast Your Vote | Viewpoints: Why I’m Voting for Romney | TIME.com
Obama/Biden Camp Election Day Coverage


  Mr. Romney seems a bit less optimistic fellow. That's why I wouldn't vote him, yet,  Mr. Obama's  over optimistic attitude makes  me convinced  to  prefer the former over the later anyhow, because over optimism at times brings multiples of  complications in one's life and his/her followers, as per history records. However, neither of these two deserves my vote, only the third one better than these two would be my preferable one to be voted.  
- A.R.Shams's Reflection - Press and Online Publications http//:arshamssreflection.blogspot.co...

No comments:

Post a Comment