My Blog List

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Shams Aci | Arshams's Blog

Shams Aci | Arshams's Blog

I (Abdul Rehman alias A.R.Shams) and my wife Mrs. Zarina Rehman admire and appreciate his capability of justified justices as the Chief Justice of the apex Supreme Court of Pakistan. May he be blessed! Aameen!
Chief Justice Mr. Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry Born to a lower middle class family in the western city of Quetta in December 12, 1948, he studied law at the local university and started a legal practice in Quetta in 1974. He tried his hand at all fields of law; civil, criminal, tax, revenue and, at a later stage, constitutional matters. He qualified for legal practice at the Supreme Court iSee more
Page: ‎9,724 like this.
Comment:
I (Abdul Rehman alias A.R.Shams) and my wife Mrs. Zarina Rehman admire and appreciate his
capability of justified justices as the Chief Justice of the apex Supreme Court of Pakistan.
May he be blessed! Aameen!

1 comment:

  1. Comment:
    I (Abdul Rehman alias A.R.Shams) and my wife Mrs. Zarina Rehman admire and appreciate his
    capability of justified justices as the Chief Justice of the apex Supreme Court of Pakistan.
    May he be blessed! Aameen!

    What's Your Say?

    ReplyDelete